Thursday, June 18, 2009

New tattoo!

So I've been wanting a new tattoo for a while now. Really, ever since I got my first one. But I've been holding off getting the next one because I haven't known what to get. Well, I figured it out.

When I thought about it, it was obvious, really. I've been a Pats fan for a long time, and I don't see that changing, no matter where I end up living. So I started thinking that the Pats logo would be a good choice. However, I didn't want to simply follow the crowd and get the current swooshy, Nike-looking logo. I wanted something classic, timeless.

So I decided to get the old school, football-snapping Pats logo. It says "Pats" without saying "I've only like the Pats when they're winning." So over the weekend, I went down to the guy I know at Regeneration, and told him what I wanted. A few hours later, I've now got my new tattoo.

I'm really happy with the way that it turned out. It looks exactly like I pictured it in my head. I can't wait to show you guys! Here's a preview from this morning. I'm wicked psyched about how well it's healing up.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Personally, I think you should have gone with the troll :)

Katie said...

I'm totally jealous. I think I'm going to get a matching one. Although I do love sharks and hate chubby baby-men, so this is an option too: http://wonderllamaproductions.com/files/keeha/sharkpit.JPG